Thursday, July 9, 2015

Taylor { Wedding } | June 20, 2015 | St. Stephen, NB

What a beautiful day this was for Bill and Kayla! There were stories, kisses, lots of laughter, some good ole maritime drinking, an army of bridesmaids to dress a bride, a reenactment of the dress reveal (lol), Jeeps, the most gorgeous barn/venue I've ever seen, cuddles, some barn twirling, fields,no ticks in sight, tears, cupcakes, a strip tease, and two father daughter dances. I was very blessed to witness such a wonderful day; where the weather was perfect, everyone was gorgeous, and the love...well the pictures tell it all.
 
Enjoy and share the love.
Stacie

HairAt Ravish Hair Salon: April Van Wagoner & Jessica Mason
MakeupBy Whitney Beal Beauty
FlowersMade by Luanne White (mother of the bride)
CakeMade by Amy Greenlaw
Ceremony and picture venueAt Ticklebelly Hill
Reception and danceAt Calais Motor Inn
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
  
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Now days, prewedding photography is a lot in trend. I have also booked a few event venues Chicago for my wedding photoshoot. I really want my bridesmaids to be a part of it. It was wonderful coming across this post. I have saved it and will show it to my photographer as well.

    ReplyDelete